Earth: The Enemy -Trailer Earth: The Enemy -Trailer

2010 came and went. I guess I missed the war... A shame we never got to see this game. The graphics in the trailer were great. I remember you showing off a demo of the gameplay.

Inaudible Inaudible

Outstanding. It's always refreshing to see a good, serious movie on Newgrounds. Especially one that didn't need violence to tell the story. Having a lot of disabled friends and family, this movie really gets through to the user how frustrating life is with a disability. The graphical style looked a bit generic at first, but everyone came to appear very unique looking and had their own personality. The animation was phenomenal as well. You really did a good job of capturing human motion. Thank you for sharing this with us. This should be award-worty if entered into a film festival.

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Outstanding. You really have mastered your actions scenes in Flash. You made a great blend between rotoscoping and frame-by-frame tweening to make a mastery of an animation. You clearly took advice people gave you from your previous Intruder movies and took things up a notch with your quality of art and animation. You can improve this further by writing a story to have all this amazing action set to.

mmankt responds:

thx!

World's End Chapter 2 World's End Chapter 2

Already amazing, and I haven't even broken out of the jail yet. Because I loved part 1 so much, I hopped right into part two. Of course, I loved that I was able to carry over all my progress. The first battle was a pretty good warmup, but the second one being a 4-way free for all, was extremely creative. This was the kind of stuff I was hoping Final Fantasy Tactics would have had in it. In the latter part of the first game, I had to admit the AI was pretty damn crafty, especially because I was trying to keep all my party members alive for those extra experience points. I'm really looking forward to finishing this chapter, and I've hardly scratched the surface. Like others have said, if you stitched this and part 1 together, you very well have a feature length game worth $20 easy.

World's End Chapter 1 World's End Chapter 1

Amazing. This is a fantastic tactics RPG that really whets the appetite for anyone who loves Final Fantasy Tactics. It's a little more basic in terms of gameplay, but for a Flash game, I'm blown away. You really put some work into this game. My only gripe is that if I'm having trouble with a battle, it'd be nice if I could go fight previous battles (grind) to get more powerful and prepared, but on the other hand, this makes you rely on strategy than grinding. The plat isn't really that amazingly funny considering it's supposed to be a satire, but it moves the story along and gives an excuse for action. I've only finished the pharmacist rescue mission, but I plan to complete the game. I haven't been this enthralled in a Flash game for a long time.

New York Shark New York Shark

You were ahead of the Sharknado curve with this game. This game is all about the raw juvenile humor that made me love NG as a kid. I've been a fan of your stuff since Indian Outlaw. Keep 'em coming!

Wiesi responds:

Thanks for playing my games!

Through the Gates (Abbv.) Through the Gates (Abbv.)

Love it!

This rocks the hell outta my sound system.

Left 4 Dead - Omfg A Tank!!!!! Left 4 Dead - Omfg A Tank!!!!!

Fun remix!

I'll be replacing the original music in my L4D directory as well. Anyone else reminded of the Boss Theme B from Starfox 64 during the first 10 seconds of the Tank Theme?

Gunopolis Gunopolis

Awesome trailer parody

The only setback is that copyrighted music is against NG's audio portal TOS. Try and replace it with something original or something else in the audio portal if an artist will let you.

Fallen Angel - Poster #3 Fallen Angel - Poster #3

Nice! Glad to see you're still working on the series. I enjoyed the first episode and the teaser and it's great to see how much you've improved on your art.