Earth: The Enemy -Trailer Earth: The Enemy -Trailer

2010 came and went. I guess I missed the war... A shame we never got to see this game. The graphics in the trailer were great. I remember you showing off a demo of the gameplay.

Inaudible Inaudible

Outstanding. It's always refreshing to see a good, serious movie on Newgrounds. Especially one that didn't need violence to tell the story. Having a lot of disabled friends and family, this movie really gets through to the user how frustrating life is with a disability. The graphical style looked a bit generic at first, but everyone came to appear very unique looking and had their own personality. The animation was phenomenal as well. You really did a good job of capturing human motion. Thank you for sharing this with us. This should be award-worty if entered into a film festival.

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Outstanding. You really have mastered your actions scenes in Flash. You made a great blend between rotoscoping and frame-by-frame tweening to make a mastery of an animation. You clearly took advice people gave you from your previous Intruder movies and took things up a notch with your quality of art and animation. You can improve this further by writing a story to have all this amazing action set to.

mmankt responds:

thx!

Grocery Guye Ep.2 "Crush" Grocery Guye Ep.2 "Crush"

This is pretty cool. It reminds me of something from the old-school days of NG. Disproportionate bodies, awkward animations, making fun of nerds, jocks, and menial jobs in one go, and cheesy puns. We would have welcomed this to the Portal with open arms in the year 2000 and still welcome it now.

Taliwacky responds:

Thanks for watching the video. Guess im late to the party. Good to hear there is room for this type of animation nowadays. Thanks for the motivational feedback.

Interceptor Interceptor

That's really slick. I with this was the intro to a video game that I could play. Did Mitch commission you to do this animation? I just wish there would have been a bit more of a story to it because the helicopter guys sorta get forgotten halfway into it. This is definitely pixel art done right.

Broken Saints Chapter 2 Broken Saints Chapter 2

For the heck of it, I watched this episode side-by-side with the DVD version. You have come a long way since the old version and I'm proud of you. I'm glad you went back and redid the art for the DVD version since you've improved so much in your art. I watched the original web version back in 2004. I definitely need to make time for the amazingly improved DVD version.

Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators

That was pretty cool. Really pokes fun at what a can of worms the new movie has opened (although I haven't seen it yet). When the Terminators were running their gym, the only Arnold quote that was missing was "feels like I'm cumming all the time" from Pumping Iron. Keep up the good work. Definitely has the look and feel of classic NG material. Just a simple funny movie making fun of pop culture.

pokemon Mewtwo mayhem pokemon Mewtwo mayhem

Hopefully you are the real Braig and this game wasn't stolen and uploaded by someone else. This was an oldie and a goodie (this predated the automated portal even!) and I first played it in 2000. Great to finally see this submitted to NG's new portal. This game was way ahead of its time and I love how you imitated the style of House of the Dead but with Pokemon characters.

Robocop Archive Robocop Archive

Just as good as I remember it being 15 years ago. If anyone is complaining this is different, it's because they're confusing it with your animated trailer with Robocop PD which brilliantly reused many assets from this video after the C&D notice you got. Good thing I took the SWF out of my cache folder before it was taken off NG, but now it's back for all to enjoy. 2000 was a good year for NG.

MindChamber responds:

hey man!! long time!! thanks for the love

The Crawler The Crawler

Excellent! Worthy of inclusion in any animated film festival. Love the zany characters and the twist ending. SPOILER ALERT. Not sure if I'd want hillbilly legs if I were that girl, but if the shoe fits... Like Kore85 said, animation is top notch. Lots of heart went into this.